That match against Munster!
Posted by: manxsaint (IP Logged)
Date: 27 May, 2020 11:40

Pat Lam's take on Saints' European Cup Final against Munster - 20 years ago today!!

[www.northamptonchron.co.uk]

Re: That match against Munster!
Posted by: BigRon (IP Logged)
Date: 27 May, 2020 12:08

What a wonderful human being 🙂

Posted by: shendy (IP Logged)
Date: 27 May, 2020 13:50

Quote:
BigRon

I've just come off a webinar at work with Pat Lam (me and 160 others!), and he was *superb* - hugely inspirational, very much a leader.

Posted by: Christy (IP Logged)
Date: 27 May, 2020 14:05

I still remember the shock of realising he was playing with one arm, the other hand being tucked into his waistband, inspiring everyone else to winning. Glad to hear he is still the warm friendly guy he was to all us supporters.

Posted by: Saint Tim (IP Logged)
Date: 27 May, 2020 15:02

Quote:
shendy
Quote:
BigRon

I've just come off a webinar at work with Pat Lam (me and 160 others!), and he was *superb* - hugely inspirational, very much a leader.

Did you ask him a question about 20 years ago?

Posted by: shendy (IP Logged)
Date: 27 May, 2020 15:23

Quote:
Saint Tim
Quote:
shendy
Quote:
BigRon

Did you ask him a question about 20 years ago?

Didn't get a chance unfortunately. I did make sure the host knew in advance that he led us to the title 20 years ago today, which she mentioned.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net