Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: LDH & LBP
Posted by: Bristol Cornish NLI
Date: 04/09/2016 16:46
I've got a bladder the size of a walnut and I drank lots of beer, but I managed to not upset anyone!

Good report. I'm watching the game again now and I don't really agree that Quins were win top for the first quarter. Perhaps the first 5, but after that they hardly got out their half. Unfortunately we didn't get any points on the board.

I would have preferred the game to be at the Stoop, but was keen to see our first game back in the Premiership, and how happy I was that I went! I am so chuffed for everyone in the squad and I don't really want to single anyone out because they were all fantastic.

If it makes sense, I'm actually happy that we're disappointed to not win, because hopefully that will fire us up to get better and better.

Can't wait for next Sunday...

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net