Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Lam's Squad Vision
Posted by: Meerkats1970
Date: 20/04/2018 12:42
Right off we go, Bear or no bear, what is this mad rampaging pack going to be next season, anymore joiners??, not sure, thats quite a big squad as it is, any bigger surely you have too many nebch sitters for them to be any use. But still, A league, Anglo Welsh and Challenge cup, it will be relentless and within two weeks, there will have been 10 out with injuries

So admitedly I've not seen some of these guys and I've not watched enough rugby this season, but here is a stab at the starting 15 for Bristol v Bath where it has been drilled into the team that losing to Bath is worse than nuclear war

1.Y.Thomas
2.Fenton-Wells
3.Afoa
4.Vui
5.Muldowney
6.Jefferies
7.D.Thomas
8.Lautua

9.Stirzaker
10.Madigan

11. Edwards
12. Pisi
13. Tovey
14. Morahan

15. Piatau C

I still reckon Tovey is an outside bet for the world cup and will ghost past anyone, thats why he is in there, otherwise, what do I know

Absolutely no idea how competative that squad will be, all I know is that it will be the same as last year, they will be kicking it to the corner and mauling us over the line to get a few tries and demoralising the heck out of the team.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net