Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Do we want refunds for unplayed matches in 2019/20 season
Posted by: Eddy Hitla
Date: 20/03/2020 16:26
I guess it all comes down to personal/individual circumstances.

I can currently take the hit of losing the money, through not having the matches to attend for my terrace ticket for this season, especially if it helps, in some small way, the club to be stable.

Others who pay more or cannot afford the hit, will understandably think differently.

Direct debits already being taken for next year's ST..... a bit uncertain in the current climate. But, without being a dumb observer to it all, I'll cancel other things before I cancel that.

If (when?) the matches are cancelled and the club issues a stance, then I'd probably politely refuse a refund for the matches missed.

I do have several tickets purchased for the European finals weekend - when booked, as a treat, a long weekend in Marseille in May, with beer/wine & rugby seemed idyllic..... I won't be so accommodating on that, refund wanted if cancelled and even if postponed as any revised dates may not be convenient.

But right now, there are bigger things going on in the World.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net