Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: To Saracens fans
Posted by: grunter
Date: 18/01/2020 23:46
I am not a Sarries supporter and am a lifelong supporter of another Premiership club. I gain no pleasure in what is about to happen to your club and will forward to you returning one day, but with a club that is abiding by the rules that all the other clubs adhere to. I have, for quite some time now, had my own serious suspicions about how such a large and talented squad of players could possibly be assembled and paid under the present salary cap rules. Obviously no one, until now, had proper proof that the cap rules were being blatantly broken but now the truth (or part of it?) is out, the severe penalty is rightly being applied. Cheating, and even serial cheating, cannot, and must not, be allowed to prosper. When competitions and trophies are won by cheating, they are such hollow and false victories. I just hope that, one day soon, all clubs will play by the agreed rules and we can all enjoy rugby played on a level playing field. Whatever happens during the remainder of this season, your results will appear meaningless to most rugby supporters, until such time as your club shows clear proof that it is willing to abide and play by the same rules as all other clubs.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net