Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Time for the RFU to get a grip on Elite Rugby?
Posted by: JL904
Date: 19/01/2020 19:25
Quote:
plzd
Quote:
maynas
I think you have a good point , though Iím not that sure the RFU are much better!. Sarries management are idiots and I now hate them and what they have done to us Sarries fans and players and hope they are all sacked or kicked out of the game, but the system isnít great either. Who, having seen how many years this has seemingly gone on for ,unchecked or ignored ,would be happy in leaving the future of the game in the hands of PRL? I suspect none here but also possibly not many at other clubs either. Iím sure other clubs are happy with the result but its taken years, and only stuttered there this year . Our sport deserves better.
rubbish i own my own company i do not pay money into a shell company for my employees i know where my money goes no other club has paid money inro some companies account the only club who have done this is sarries rather than expect every club to pay for some private accountant just do don't pay money into a shell company how easy is it

You are Nigel Wray and I claim my £5

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net