Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Time for the RFU to get a grip on Elite Rugby?
Posted by: siNBin
Date: 19/01/2020 22:31
JL904 - I think your suggestion is quite interesting. However, will CVC allow anyone else to intervene? They have invested a huge sum in this and I cant see them passing any control to anyone else. They are one of the most prestigious PE houses with an enviable track record (F1!). I think that allowing the RFU to intervene would be seen negatively by them.

I have been mulling the CVC position over in my mind during the last few weeks and wondering what their strategy is in this. Are they just "cleaning the brand" or does this create an extra opportunity for them to consolidate their position?

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net