Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: England Team First SA Test
Posted by: Barnetsarrie12
Date: 07/06/2018 20:56
Did you watch Sarries play at the end of the season, I don't think fatigue will be a reason why the players especially the sarries ones and that's 5 out of the 8 players in the pack as they did not look tired to me towards the end of the season.

I agree with your points on Brown, to me the selection is most damning on Solomona, it shows Eddie does not trust his defense at all.

As for the Attwood point, that needs to die now, Eddie is not picking Attwood for the squad now or in the future, I know you guys love him a lot here but Attwood was a decent international at best and without a lot of injuries is not making the world cup squad and he has been playing in France, a much slower league, why should he be there over Hill or Isiekwe unless there are loads of injuries.

Isiekwe and Hill have had top seasons and Isiekwe is not exactly small at 6'7 and 120 kg and his opposite man playing for SA is uncapped.

Again I think SA will win, they are at Ellis park, they always play well there, I think the crowd will be buzzing and new coach and new captain, I think they will win but they are not running away with anything, that is a very callow SA team, with an uncapped lock, a one cap 13, two uncapped wings, Robshaw has more caps than both their flankers combined and Billy is even more capped than their 8. I would not be surprised at all if England won the first game although I think SA will win

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net