Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: The Championship
Posted by: fat lock
Date: 07/12/2019 09:34
I'd welcome relegation if it resulted in a reset process.
I actually question whether it will - the direction of travel has been fairly steady in this direction ever since MF left, one has to to assume it has been by design rather than accident.

It's a terrible shame - a club with the resources of Bath ought to have loftier ambitions and the ability to evolve rather than gently fall apart and hope that relegation will result in a stimulus for progress.
It's apparent to me that there is something not right in the club - it's more than a bad season. Recovering from this will take some special skills and work - something I worry that our current team have yet to demonstrate
I find myself remembering the predictions of Bod (before he posted some vile opinions and got banned) of what would happen once BC had taken over. Hate to say it, but much of what he predicted has transpired.................................. Wonder what he's like with lottery numbers?

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net