Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: OT/ Brexit
Posted by: shipwrecked
Date: 13/12/2019 23:22
Gaz, these are weird times, take away Brexit and its a different picture. Much of the recent vitriol is as a result of polar politics, in time the country will return to centre ground politics. The Conservative this time round ran a good campaign, last time TM ran a rubbish one and nearly lost.
Labour need to sort out their split, (getting wider at the present time) and run a decent campaign.

The social media campaign was just to trivial. Saying vote Labour to keep the Torries out is really defeatist, but equally so is a fantasy agenda.

Next time round the election will be based on home politics rather than a hybrid referendum/election so we can expect a very different discussion.

My concern is the Scottish National party to be honest. I thought N Sturgeon's reaction to the defeat of a fellow leader (Jo Swinson) was a disgrace really.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/12/13/04/22187746-7787011-image-a-14_1576211908869.jpg

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net