Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: OT/ Brexit
Posted by: John Tee
Date: 14/12/2019 13:18
Quote:
gaz59
OK Leavers you have a clear decision. Make it happen and make it as you want
Easily enough people have voted for 'Get Brexit Done' I cannot argue with that

Just don't complain if a) it takes a blooky lot longer to deliver than your guru promised and b) it doesn't fully meet your expectations for your Brexit

I am coming to terms with the realisation that this is not a country I recognise nor feel entirely comfortable with but that is the reality and I will live with it and help my children to survive within it as best I can

But Johnson can no longer hide away in fridges when the going gets tough so he had better live up to his own hype

From a pure negotiating position, they should have said you can have 39bill but it is conditional on free trade.

There is also a nastiness in politics and i think Corbyns momentum lead the way. Further to that, there is a nastiness in society where there are many predatory crimes. That is a country i dont recognise.

I hope centralists get back control of the labour party but i think it will be some fight and i dont see anyone up to it.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net