Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Northampton
Posted by: SarrieSaint
Date: 05/05/2019 12:31
Quote:
clalan
Sorry I don’t agree with this “easier” semi final lark, I’ve seen a lot of them this year and Glos are no better than Saint or Quins.

Whilst I agree about Ciprianis deification being somewhat premature I do think Glaws are better suited to giving either Chiefs or Sarries an upset because they have a pack that will match up better.

Saints are playing wonderful rugby but they were a month ago too when they lost to Sarries precisely because their forwards couldn't give them parity or a platform. I think they'd have the same issue against Chiefs. To a lesser or greater extent the same is true of Quins and Sale too.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net