Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Northampton
Posted by: Osmium
Date: 05/05/2019 14:32
Quote:
Statesman
Quote:
Osmium
Quote:
Chiefs
Quote:
ramseysaint
How about you let us beat you 20-21?
That way you can have 4 unconverted tries, we'll just score penalties,. You'll get the 2 points you need, we'll get the win we need and we can have a proper match in the playoffs. smiling smiley

I would settle for that tbh.

Nice idea, but I'm pretty sure that if that happened we would be hosting Glaws in the semi. If we want to stay top we need a win. Unless I've misunderstood the way league position is calculated, in which case I'm sure someone will be along in a minute to correct me.

The 2 points you would get from that score would guarantee 1st place for you and the 4 points Saints would get would guarantee 4th place for them - so no you would not be hosting Glaws in that scenario.

Quite right. My humble apologies to those I contradicted, including Hughville on the other thread.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net