Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Northampton
Posted by: clalan
Date: 07/05/2019 12:10
John, I should have worded the previous post better with regards to Saints, we have had a great time with the Saintly folk since way back when you visited us in the championship and beat us in the cup etc.
I have stood through two matches at home where every trick in the book has been used until the referee started taking notice, but even then one said he could do nothing. It wasn't in the spirit of the game just a tactic to try and knock the opponent off plan. in this case it did, but it is gamesmanship, as no rugby was being played.
I have no complaints about losing to Sarries as they won fair and square, just played at pace etc, well done to them.
Maybe we are still na´ve mentally in respect of keeping our eyes on the plan, no matter what tactics are used.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net