Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Jack Nowell
Posted by: RogerG
Date: 02/06/2019 09:42
Quote:
Chief black hat
I do not understand how Austin Healey can award. MOM to a player who has been yellow carded!
Doesn’t this set a bad example to young and up and coming young players?
Jack was fantastic and should have stayed full back till then end!

Sarries fan here. First of all bad luck Chiefs - that game could've gone either way and it'd be easy to argue that Chiefs deserved to win.

Re the MOTM award I think they must've just judged it on that last line-out steal. I'd have given it to Jamie George with Jack a close second. Jack was unbelievably difficult to handle when he found a gap but, to my mind, too often crabbed along our defensive line looking for a gap when, because of the attention he was drawing from our line, could've done more damage by offloading to another of your very dangerous backs.

Once again, bad luck chaps - see you at HQ next year again I hope.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net