Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Euro Draw
Posted by: East_Stand_Warrior
Date: 21/06/2019 09:16
Quote:
Mike the shirt
If the usual maxim applies that the back to back Christmas fixtures are arranged to be the most convenient for supporters and players then it is logical that Sale play Glasgow and we go to La Rochelle (we are the nearest after all). I would much prefer to go to France in November but.... Any thoughts ?

Morning all - Glasgow fan here. Just wanted to pop in to say that Im looking forward to a return visit to Sandy Park and Daves Disco! I think all four teams will be justifiably happy and optimistic about the group - its probably the one with the most evenly-matched teams. Of course, that often means only one qualifier and in 5th place!

Hopefully well give a better account of ourselves than two years ago - we had a poor season generally and you didnt really see the best of us at all. Of course, it being a World Cup year, who knows what shape well be in come November- well be losing about 20 players to the tournament.

Finally, just had to quote this post as it made me laugh... easiest for the fans???? We always get a French team in the double-header, so no doubt youre up the road to Manchester!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net