Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Where does the club go from here?
Posted by: cast-Iron13
Date: 10/06/2018 18:35
When it comes to experience for yesterdays game we were without the services of captain

Morgan Evans and half back Mark Asquith,with the latter rumoured to be missing the remainder of this campaign.

Other experienced players left to go to Coventry - a club themselves experiencing blowout scores.

Yesterday just happened to be the worst performance of the season,in my opinion which is far from expert,but I don't wish to take anything away from Hemel who were confident and seemed one step ahead in every facet of the game.

Just a bad day at the office.

On the club Facebook page both the owner/chairman and CEO give full and frank statements.

In answer to the question at the top of the thread - The club carries on with the slow upward trajectory.

I was hugely disappointed yesterday,for all of those who give their time and effort,and for the owner,board of directors et al.

It is refreshing to know that the people running the club love the sport,are open and honest,and give so much,literally and metaphorically.

It is in keeping with our luck that our next home game will be against Whitehaven,who,a few days ago,asked supporters and businesses in the town for 60k to save the club so a new consortium can take over.

That new consortium have already put sponsorship in.Joined with Red Star Belgrade for rugby and commercial purposes,and a new signing is to be announced tomorrow.

The Whitehaven players,knowing they will reach the end of the season,should arrive full of confidence.

I'll be okay by Sunday and a good performance at Keighley Cougars will lift everybody feeling a little down at the moment.

Keeping The Faith for a strong second half to the season - and reading about the doom and gloom at both Wigan Warriors and Leeds Rhinos.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net