Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Donate, Credit, Voucher or Refund....
Posted by: Saint Ted
Date: 20/06/2020 13:51
Quote:
NobbyClarke
If any matches actually get played in front of a real crowd, should those that "donated" get first option in the ticket ballot?
Thoughts?

Whatever the club do in this situation, people are going to kick off.

In my opinion, those who donated shouldnít get first refusal.

Itís clear in all the articles on the matter that this is a donation and as a thank you, you get a scarf and your name in the Fabric of the away shirt.

Iíve happily donated, but my situation lets me do that, Itís probably not right that I should be given preferential treatment over somebody else that through reasons beyond their control they arenít in that position.

Iím concerned that in the unlikely event that matches are open to some supporters, despite the fact it clearly says tickets would be resold to people, some people who have donated will kick off at having to shell out again.

In my view, season ticket holders, regardless of the option they chose should be able to opt into a ballot for tickets and I would hope those tickets arenít at the usual prices, but at the price they would have been prorated on a season ticket. At the minute the club are expecting no money from those matches, so any income is a bonus.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net