Who Am I Quiz?
By Craig Muncey
May 5 2019
The plan is every Sunday (hangovers and other commitments permitting), is to have a guess who quiz, where I will put up a number of facts of a current or ex-player for Cardiff RFC or Cardiff Blues and then it is over to you to give me your answer. The first person or persons with the right answer will get a shout out. Just a bit of fun on a Sunday morning which I hope you all enjoy.
- I was born in 1959 in Pont-Lliw
- I started my rugby career at Pontarddulais RFC before moving onto Swansea RFC, Cardiff RFC, and Llanelli RFC respectively.
- After playing 185 times for Swansea RFC before moving to Cardiff in 1984 and in 9 years with the Blue and Blacks I played 166 times.
- I was on the bench for Wales twelve times before eventually winning my first cap.
- I made my debut for Wales in 1985 against France in Paris when I was 26 years of age.
- I played my final game for Wales in a World Cup. I ended up with the same number of caps as the shirt I wore for the majority of my career.
Who am I?pqs: qs:
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.
I was going to say Malcolm Dacey. Suppose im too young!
Hard to know your audience